The Vikings Gymnastics are a recreational and competitive gymnastics team offering a variety of classes. The Vikings currently train full-time at SPIRE Institute. We are a non-profit organization that began in 1964 offering two sports: gymnastics and trampoline & tumbling.
- Balance Beam
- Uneven Bars
- Floor Exercise
Trampoline and Tumbling
- Double Mini
Beginner & Tot Classes
- Beginner & Tot Classes include basic skills in both sports.
- For questions regarding our programs, pricing and other information, please email us.
- Head Coach: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Info: email@example.com
The mission of The Geneva Vikings Gymnastics is to educate, provide quality gymnastics programs and develop to the highest level of achievement the sport of gymnastics. Our programs are designed to teach physical fitness, body coordination and competitive level gymnastics aimed at achieving the highest level appropriate for each gymnast. Our mission is to develop the athlete's strength, muscle structure, body and mind to enhance their self-confidence, self-esteem, discipline and personal character. Our goal is to make the sport of gymnastics a fun safe and positive activity for athletes in a positive and challenging environment by experienced, skilled and professional coaches with the support of parents and guardians.
- Gymnastics Coaches: Jen Olson
- Trampoline & Tumbling Coaches: Jen Olson, Ramona Gmitra