Club SPIRE Volleyball
- Non-Travel: Designed for those interested in playing club volleyball without the full commitment of tournament travel.
- Under: Youngest age groups only, 10 and 11.
- Regional: Designed for players that want to be involved in club volleyball, have a regional travel schedule.
- American: Program level that demands more time, slightly more travel and a higher skill level.
- National: Players at this level are expected to dedicate their time to club volleyball. Training, tournaments and travel is done at a much higher level.
Traditional Definition of Age
|Age Level||Birthdate||Grade Level|
|18 & Under||Born after 9/1/1994
or if 19 in 12th grade born after 9/1/1993
|12th and under|
|17 & Under||Born on or after 9/1/1995||11th and under|
|16 & Under||Born on or after 9/1/1996||10th and under|
|15 & Under||Born on or after 9/1/1997||9th and under|
|14 & Under||Born on or after 9/1/1998||8th and under|
|13 & Under||Born on or after 9/1/1999||7th and under|
|12 & Under||Born on or after 9/1/2000||6th and under|
|11 & Under||Born on or after 9/1/2001||5th and under|
|10 & Under||Born on or after 9/1/2002||4th and under|