Comprehensive Costs & Payments
Fees for the High School 2012-2013 Academic Year
- Comprehensive Fee - $49,900 (boarding), $34,900 (non boarding)
- Semester - $27,900 (boarding), $19,900 (non boarding)
- Deposit Required - $5,000 (boarding or non boarding)
- Tuition covers SPIRE Institute training and Andrews Osborne Academy academics, textbooks, room and meals for boarding students, technology, fine and performing arts, Learning Specialist services, school publications, I-20 processing and scheduling services (international students).
Transportation for boarding students
- The Academy uses an independent limousine service to transport students to and from the airport, bus station or train station. There is a fee for this service.
SPIRE Institute and Andrews Osborne Academy seek students who have a commitment to athletics, academics and personal growth. Apply here.
The following is required:
- copy of your passport
- two letters of recommendation
- a personal interview OR a Skype interview
- a one-page essay written by the applicant on any topic
- ISEE or SSAT for National Students
- English Language Test for International Students (preferably TOEFL)
- Depending on a student's level of English language skills, the student may be required to take ESL courses. In some instances, they might be required to start school at a grade level lower than the grade to which he or she applied. If English is the applicant's first language, SSAT or ISEE tests results are required instead of TOEFL.
- Accepted students will receive admissions document via email. Upon official acceptance of admissions office, the I-20 Form is prepared and sent via UPS along with a letter of support and interview tips so the student receives an F1 Student Visa to attend SPIRE.
SPIRE Director of Admissions
- Matt Bashaw
- PHONE: 440.466.1002
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- MAP: 5201 SPIRE Circle, Geneva, OH 44041
Andrews Osborne Associate Director of Admissions
- Donna Miller
- PHONE: 440.942.3600
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPIRE is committed to providing everyone the opportunity to reach their full potential, regardless of race, creed or ability to pay.
If you believe you are unable afford to participate in the programs and opportunities at SPIRE, please contact us to see whether you qualify for financial assistance.