Since 1950, international students from all over the world have come to study at Andrews Osborne Academy and continue to be an important part of the AOA and now the SPIRE community. Our current student body includes students from Australia, Canada, China, Ethiopia, Germany, Hong Kong, Iraq, Mexico, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain and Taiwan.
Information for international applicants and their parents/guardians can be found below. For those interested in Summer Camps, please click here.
SPIRE Institute and Andrews Osborne Academy seek students who have a commitment to athletics, academics and personal growth. Apply here.
The following is required:
- copy of your passport
- two letters of recommendation
- a personal interview OR a Skype interview
- a one-page essay written by the applicant on any topic
- ISEE or SSAT for National Students
- English Language Test for International Students (preferably TOEFL)
- Depending on a student's level of English language skills, the student may be required to take ESL courses. In some instances, they might be required to start school at a grade level lower than the grade to which he or she applied. If English is the applicant's first language, SSAT or ISEE tests results are required instead of TOEFL.
- Accepted students will receive admissions document via email. Upon official acceptance of admissions office, the I-20 Form is prepared and sent via UPS along with a letter of support and interview tips so the student receives an F1 Student Visa to attend SPIRE.