|All-Comers Track Meet||June 19, 2013|
|All-Comers Track Meet||June 26, 2013|
|All-Comers Track Meet||July 3, 2013|
|All-Comers Track Meet||July 10, 2013|
|All-Comers Track Meet||July 17, 2013|
|All-Comers Track Meet||July 24, 2013|
|All-Comers Track Meet||July 31, 2013|
- Time: 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Ages: 12 and up
- Cost: $5 per event
- Where: SPIRE Institute Outdoor Track
- Registration: Entries are made the day of the meet
- Running Events: 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m, 100H, 110H, 3000m
- Field Events: Shot Put, Discus, Javelin, Hammer, High Jump, Long Jump, Pole Vault
Volunteers are needed!
To volunteer or for additional information, contact SPIRE by phone 440.466.1002 or email email@example.com.
2013-2014 Collegiate Track & Field Meets
Contact SPIRE to register for meets by phone 440.466.1002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|SPIRE Collegiate Season Opener||December 2013 (exact date TBA)|
|SPIRE North Coast Indoor Track & Field Open||Saturday, January 25, 2014|
|SPIRE Midwest Indoor Track & Field Open||Friday, January 31, 2014 -
Saturday, February 1, 2014
|SPIRE Division-II Indoor Track & Field Challenge||Friday, February 7, 2014 -
Saturday, February 9, 2014
|SPIRE Division-I Indoor Track & Field Invitational||Friday, February 14, 2014 -
Saturday, February 15, 2014
|Great Midwest Athletic Conference Men's & Women's Indoor Track & Field Championships||Saturday, February 22, 2014
|Big Ten Men's & Women's Indoor Track & Field Championships||Friday, February 28, 2014 -
Saturday, March 1, 2014
|NAIA Indoor Track & Field National Championships||Thursday, March 6, 2014 -
Saturday, March 8, 2014
2013-2014 Scholastic Track & Field Meets
|SPIRE Scholastic Holiday Meet||Friday, December 27, 2013|
|SPIRE Scholastic Meet||Friday, January 24, 2014|
|SPIRE Scholastic Showcase Meet||Saturday, February 15, 2014|
|SPIRE Scholastic March Madness Meet||Friday, March 14, 2014|
SPIRE Track & Field Academy
Imagine your event in a state-of-the-art sports complex that accommodates thousands of athletes at once.
What about a place where every sport is played regulation-size and every detail of the facility is Olympic-grade? Or a place that converts courts and fields by sport as needed so competitions can move indoors based on weather conditions? How about a place that elevates the fan experience with mezzanine, bleacher and stadium seating, as well as an array of concessions/café options, free wireless Internet and over 2,000 hotel rooms within a 30 minute drive?
SPIRE is your place.
It's built by athletes, for athletes. And it shows. Whatever your event, we've got the facilities to take it to the next level.
The nation's largest track & field center features a Lynx timing and scoring system and a 9'x13' Dakronics video board. Take a closer look at the inside and outside track facilities:
- 8-lane, 300-meter Beynon track with 2 full 150-meter straight-aways
- 2 high jump pits, 2 long jump, 2 pole vault pits, two shot put circles and portable weight throw cages
- State-of-the-art sound system, lighting and temperature control
- Full locker rooms
- Spectator capacity of 5,000
- A 25,000 sq. ft. glass-encased banquet, hospitality and meeting space overlooks the indoor track facility. Features include tiered dining/viewing areas, expansive banquet hall, private conference room and state-of-the-art kitchen
- 8-lane, 400-meter Beynon track with 2 full 150-meter straight-aways
- 4 long jump pits, massive high jump apron, 4 pole vault boxes and an adjacent throws stadium, all meeting international standards
- Lighted field
- Broadcast standard sound system, lighting and cabling
- Pro style home and away locker rooms
- Spectator capacity over 10,000, including 5,000 bleacher seats, 1,200 captain's chairs, press boxes, coaches boxes, luxury suites, a 2,500 seat amphitheatre and seating for 2,000 on catered patios