Summer Basketball Camps
Individual Overnight Camps (5-day, boarding/non-boarding)
SPIRE Basketball Summer Camps are designed to develop the Complete Athlete with on the court training, MJP training, nutrition education, leadership and character development and better recruiting opportunities. MJP will help develop basketball-specific strength, agility, balance and total health. Your training will include game situations, strategies and technical/tactical concepts relative to your particular position. You will be empowered with the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain the advantage throughout your season.
Get the advantage for your upcoming season!
- 2 training and analysis sessions daily (3.5 hours/daily).
- Michael Johnson Performance (MJP) includes individual initial assessment and training sessions to develop core strength, power, speed and flexibility.
- Instructional presentations on nutrition/health and mental training.
Camp Dates and Details
|June 17-21, 2013||Performance/Skills Camp||10-19||$695 boarding*
|June 24-28, 2013||Performance/Skills Camp||10-19||$695 boarding*
*Check-in for all overnight camps is between 4:00-8:00pm on the day prior to the first day of the start of camp.
Individual Day Camps (3-day, non-boarding)
Provides an in-depth look into strategies and systems. Each athlete will be assessed and trained by MJP.
- 6-8 training sessions.
- Instructional presentations on nutrition and health, and mental training will be included.
Camp Dates and Details
|July 17-19, 2013||Performance/Skills Camp||10-19||$270 non-boarding|
|July 24-26, 2013||Performance/Skills Camp||10-19||$270 non-boarding|
Select a SPIRE Complete Athlete package (optional)
- 1 extra semi private session Michael Johnson Performance Training ($60)
- 3 extra semi private sessions of Michael Johnson Performance Training ($165)
College Readiness and NCAA Eligibility Guidance
- 1 session with College Placement Director ($60)
- 3 sessions with College Placement Director ($165)
Sample Camp Schedule
|7:00am - 7:45am||Breakfast|
|8:00am - 10:00am||MJP Dynamic Warmup/On Court Training - Skill Session #1|
|10:00am - 11:30am||MJP Training or Mental Training or College Placement|
|11:30am - 1:00pm||Lunch, Rest and Rehydration|
|12:45pm - 1:30pm||Classroom Session/Recruiting Education/Regeneration|
|1:30pm - 3:30pm||On Court Training - Skill Session #2|
|3:30pm - 6:00pm||Regeneration and Dinner|
|6:30pm - 7:30pm||Optional Shooting/Organized Play/Individual Workouts|
|7;30pm - 10:00pm||Chaperoned activities including movies, museums, trivia and more|
SPIRE Basketball Director/Head Coach
- Bobby Bossman