Summer Track & Field Camps
SPIRE summer camps follow our core Track & Field training regimen and schedule that parallels our Academy program. Athletes of all ability levels work on technical, tactical, mental and physical aspects of Track & Field. Michael Johnson Performance is included. Specialty camps include Sprint, Hurdle, Speed Camps and Jumps & Throws Camps.
Get the advantage for your upcoming season!
- 2 training and analysis sessions daily.
- Michael Johnson Performance (MJP) includes individual initial assessment and training sessions to develop core strength, power, speed and flexibility.
- Instructional presentations on nutrition/health and mental training.
Camp Dates and Details
|June 14-19, 2015||10-19|
|June 21-26, 2015||10-19|
|July 5-10, 2015||10-19|
|July 12-17, 2015||10-19|
|July 19-24, 2015||10-19|
*Check-in for all overnight camps is between 3:00-5:00pm on the Sunday prior to camp.
- Sprints: 60m through 400m
- Horizontal Jumps: Long Jump and Triple Jump
- Hurdles: High Hurdles and 400m Intermediate
- Throws: Shot Put and Discus
Select a SPIRE Complete Athlete package (optional)
- 1 extra semi private session Michael Johnson Performance Training ($65)
- 3 extra semi private sessions of Michael Johnson Performance Training ($180)
- 1 extra semi private session of mental conditioning training ($65)
- 3 extra semi private sessions of mental conditioning training ($180)
College Readiness and NCAA Eligibility Guidance
- 1 session with College Placement Director ($65)
- 3 sessions with College Placement Director ($180)
|Drive to SPIRE / Non-Boarding Check-In|
|Complete Athlete Training*|
|Add-On Period / Student Lounge Area||Camper
|* Includes Group College Readiness and Mental Conditioning|
SPIRE Track & Field Staff
|Charlie Powell||Directoremail@example.com||(440) 466-1002 x115|