Jennifer Boyd, Former player at Ball State, currently playing for VC Tirol of Innsbruck, Austria...
"The volleyball program at SPIRE is awesome! The coaches are all very knowledgable and really make training enjoyable. They not only helped me develop individually as a volleyball player, but taught me a lot about proper coaching. When I'm not playing professionally, training at SPIRE with the volleyball staff is going to be a regular thing for me. Part of my training at SPIRE included Michael Johnson Performance with John Wallace. John is so knowledgable about the human body and exercise physiology. I learned so much from him and really enjoyed being able to work with him all summer long. Thank you all for helping me get my first professional contract and a for terrific summer at SPIRE!"
- One of a kind, multipurpose court surface
- 12 volleyball courts (plus sand courts to come)
- Elevated climate controlled mezzanine for viewing
- Professional licensed staff with extensive playing and coaching experience
- Michael Johnson Performance training
- Mental Skills training
- Leadership and communication, nutrition/hydration training
- Top tournament travel (including international play), year round competition
- Integrated academic curriculum
- An Olympic Village type of setting with U.S. and international athletes in multiple sports
- SPIRE Fuel (nutrition court)
"I cannot let this season end without thanking you for all you have done for Halle. Even though you only coached her for a few months, they were the most pivotal in assisting her with achieving her dream of playing collegiate volleyball. Your reputation, skills teaching, challenging drills and stern but nurturing personal approach were collectively responsible for her growth in the last phase of her high school career. It was just what she needed to make that next step to the collegiate level. My only regret is that we didn’t find you sooner! But, it all worked out in the end, and for that, my husband and I are extremely grateful. I wish you all the best in the future, and I will recommend you and SPIRE Institute to anyone I come in contact with."
- Dianna Oatridge
- Daughter Halley Oatridge, Volleyball