SPIRE Fit, SPIRE Institute’s new state-of-the-art health and fitness center, opens December 2011. SPIRE Fit will offer a variety of family, individual and senior memberships for those who desire a "best in class" workout environment.
Fit is also open to families visiting SPIRE with their young athletes during practices, scrimmages, competitions and SPIRE Training and Education programs. Come check us out!
SPIRE's commitment to excellence inspired us to create a special brand of foodservice - Fuel - to offer the best nutritional choices to our athletes, families and spectators.
- All menu items are prepared from scratch with only the freshest ingredients sourced locally whenever possible. Fuel features gourmet cuisine with zero added trans fats, no artificial flavors or coloring and an emphasis on fresh ingredients and whole grains.
- Wellness, nutrition, freshness, local, variety, culinary inspiration and educating the consumer for smart choices are the cornerstones of Fuel's food service.
Whether you want to shatter records or take your training up a notch - we can help.
Our comprehensive health and wellness programs will fuel performance with a purpose.
Through a holistic approach to health and wellness, athletes at all levels will learn how to reach and maintain their peak performance. At SPIRE Institute, performance training specialists, physical therapists, coaches, teachers, counselors, athletic trainers, massage therapists, sports psychologists, nutritionists and orthopedists will work together to build integrated health and wellness plans for athletes of all ages and abilities.
What falls under SPIRE’s Health umbrella?
- A Performance Training Center for competitive athletes
- SPIRE Fitness for the club member looking to get in shape
- Certified Athletic Trainers working all SPIRE events
- Sports Therapy, Physical Therapy and Orthopedic services
- Multiple therapy pools and other rehabilitation equipment
- Biomechanic assessments, research and development
- The Health Services infirmary for SPIRE Academy students
- Athlete Nutrition Court
- and much more
Who benefits from SPIRE’s Health programming?
From Academy students learning about proper fueling and hydration to families wrestling with the challenges of childhood obesity; from Wounded Warriors training with new prosthetic limbs to researchers and trainers working on new innovations – a wide range of individuals and communities will benefit from SPIRE Health.
With so many health and wellness professionals in one place, the impact on research and education will be significant. Health seminars, conferences, internships and workshops will all be hosted on site. High school, college, post grad and elective courses in health-related fields will bring additional experts to SPIRE. And it’s only a matter of time before the health components of SPIRE expand to include Family Practice services and a custom designed Research & Development Campus impacting all facets of health and wellness.
While we’re providing individualized wellness plans and coaching athletes through sports injuries, we’re also teaching athletes how to make choices for a healthy lifestyle for years to come.
- Performance Training Specialists
- Physical Therapists
- Athletic Trainers
- Massage Therapists
- Sports Psychologists
- All Ages
- All Abilities
“Pioneers need to find people who say yes. Yes, I want to train you. Yes, I want you to join my team. Yes, you can do this.”
- Aimee Mullins
Track World Record Holder, Paralympian
Founding Member, SPIRE Leadership Board