SPIRE Aquatics Only Memberships
Benefits of a SPIRE Aquatics Membership Include:
- Access to Lap swim during designated times.
- Access to Open swim during designated times.
- Member Rates on all paid aquatics programming.
- Priority registration for all aquatics programs.
- Guest Privileges (Members may bring a guest one time for free. The second visit is $5 for a single guest. Regular day pass fees apply after the second visit.)
- See membership pricing details for all plans.
SPIRE Aquatics Adult Membership
- An adult membership is classified as any single member 19 years of age or older.
SPIRE Aquatics Family Membership
- A family membership consists of two adults and their dependents under the age of 24 who live with them and/or are claimed on the primary adults tax return. (limit 5 per family. Additional members may be added for $5/month/member) Senior parents who live at the same address and are declared on the primary adults’ income taxes may also be included on the membership.
SPIRE Aquatics Senior Membership
- A senior membership is classified as any adult age 65 and over.
SPIRE Aquatics Youth & Teen Membership
- Youth & Teen memberships are available for youth/teens between 12-18 years. Youth/Teens ages 11-17 must have a parent present to sign the waivers.
- Exclusions to the membership include:
- Youth/Teen members do not have guest privileges.