SPIRE Fit Only Memberships
Benefits of a SPIRE Fit Membership Include:
- Fitness Center without Aquatics.
- Use of the fitness center during operating hours.
- Free group exercise and cycling classes (see schedule for listing of classes).
- Member Rates on all paid fitness programming.
- Priority registration for all fitness programs.
- Guest Privileges (Members may bring a guest one time for free and then one time after that for $5. After the second visit, the guest would pay the daily pass fee. Guests must be 18 or older.)
- **Fit only members may use childwatch for $2 per child per hour, during designated hours. 1 hour limit (Family Fit Members are free for childwatch.)
- See membership pricing details for all plans.
SPIRE Fit Adult Membership
- An adult membership is classified as any single member 19 years of age or older.
SPIRE Fit Family Membership
- A family membership consists of two adults and their dependents under the age of 24 who live with them and/or are claimed on the primary adults tax return. (Limit of 5 members per membership. For additional members, there is a $5/member/month fee added to the monthly rate) Senior parents who live at the same address and are declared on the primary adults’ income taxes may also be included on the membership.
SPIRE Fit Senior Membership
- A senior membership is classified as any adult age 65 and over.
SPIRE Fit Youth & Teen Membership
- Youth & Teen memberships are available for youth/teens between 12-18 years. Youth/Teens ages 12-17, must have a parent with them to sign waivers.
- Exclusions to the membership include:
- Youth/Teen members do not have guest privileges.
- Youth/Teen Orientations are mandatory for all youth/teens wishing to use the fitness center.