Full SPIRE Fit & Aquatics Memberships
Benefits of a Full SPIRE Fit Membership Include:
- Use of the fitness center during operating hours.
- Open / Lap swim time
- Free group exercise and cycling classes (see schedule for listing of classes).
- Member Rates on all paid fitness and aquatics programming.
- Priority registration for all fitness and aquatics programs.
- Guest Privileges (Members may bring a guest one time for free and then one time after that for $5. After the second visit, the guest would pay the daily pass fee. Guests must be 18 or older.)
- Full Family Members and Fitness Center Only Family Members receive free access to our Child Watch (see child watch description for more details).
- Full Family Members and Aquatics Center Only Family Members receive free access to all family swim times.
- See membership pricing details for all plans.
Full SPIRE Fit Adult Membership
- An adult membership is classified as any single member 19 years of age or older.
Full SPIRE Fit Family Membership
- A family membership consists of two adults and their dependents under the age of 24 who live with them and/or are claimed on the primary adults tax return. (Limit of 5 per membership. For additional members on a family membership, there is a $5/month/member fee) Senior parents who live at the same address and are declared on the primary adults’ income taxes may also be included on the membership.
Full SPIRE Fit Senior Membership
- A senior membership is classified as any adult age 65 and over.
Full SPIRE Fit Youth & Teen Membership
- Youth & Teen memberships are available for youth/teens between 12-18 years.
- Exclusions to the membership include: Youth/Teen members do not have guest privileges.
- Youth/Teen Orientations are mandatory for all youth/teens wishing to use the fitness center.
Ready to Join?
Click below to download the membership paperwork. Please bring the paperwork to SPIRE Fit during regular business hours to complete the membership.