SPIRE Aquatics Boarding Camps
What to Bring:
- Please remember to pack light for your stay. There will be no additional assistance when carrying luggage to and from dormitories during check in and check out. You can also bring a box fan if you so choose. Please include face masks and hand sanitizer for personal use.
- Clothing: Each camper must wear comfortable sports-appropriate clothing.
- Footwear: Each camper must wear comfortable, sports appropriate shoes. Sandals, clogs, or other shoes are okay for leisure time.
- Shower Essentials: Campers are responsible for providing their own grooming essentials. These essentials are to include but is not limited to soap, shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush and toothpaste, towel (s), shower shoes.
- Linens-Bedding and towels will not be provided by SPIRE. We ask you to bring your own (Bed Linen – Twin XL – Deep Pocket).
- Water Bottle: Each athlete should bring his/her own water bottle. Swimmers will be able to refill throughout the day.
- Back Pack or Gym Bags: It is recommended that all campers bring their own backpack or gym bag to keep personal items together.
- Sports Equipment: Any additional equipment, other than goggles and caps, will be provided and cleaned by SPIRE.
- Items for Leisure Time: Various evening activities will be hosted by SPIRE. Campers can bring items such as: books, magazines, board games, playing cards, arts and crafts. It is not recommended that campers bring expensive electronics such as iPods or hand-held gaming devices. It is the athlete’s responsibility to maintain all personal belongings during their time at camp.
- Meals are provided each day from our professional staff at SPIRE Fuel.
- If you have you have food allergies, please let us know as soon as possible.
If you have any final questions prior to camp, feel free to contact Marilee Ellsworth [email protected] We look forward to having you at camp this summer.