SPIRE Track & Field Day Camp
What to bring:
- Clothing: Each camper must wear comfortable sports-appropriate clothing.
- Footwear: Each camper must wear comfortable, sports appropriate shoes. Sandals, clogs, or other shoes are okay for leisure time.
- Towels will not be provided by SPIRE. We ask you to bring your own.
- Water Bottle: Each athlete should bring his/her own water bottle. Swimmers will be able to refill throughout the day.
- Back Pack or Gym Bags: It is recommended that all campers bring their own backpack or gym bag to keep personal items together.
- Sports Equipment: Any additional equipment, other than spikes, poles (pole vaulters), chalk and tape, will be provided and cleaned by SPIRE.
- Meals are provided each day by our professional staff at SPIRE Fuel.
- If you have you have not specified all food allergies, please let us know as soon as possible.
If you have any final questions prior to camp, feel free to contact Marilee Ellsworth [email protected] We look forward to having you at camp this summer.