SPIRE Wrestling Day Camp
What to bring:
- Clothing: Each camper must wear comfortable sports-appropriate clothing.
- Footwear: Wrestling shoes. No street shoes will be permitted on the mats. Each camper must wear comfortable, sports appropriate shoes. Sandals, clogs, or other shoes are okay for leisure time.
- Towels will not be provided by SPIRE. We ask you to bring your own.
- Water Bottle: Each athlete should bring his/her own water bottle. Swimmers will be able to refill throughout the day.
- Back Pack or Gym Bags: It is recommended that all campers bring their own backpack or gym bag to keep personal items together.
- Meals are provided each day by our professional staff at SPIRE Fuel.
- If you have you have not specified all food allergies, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing [email protected]ireinstitute.org.